10G SFP+ CWDM
The CWDM SFP+ Series optical transceivers are designed for use in 10G CWDM networks. It’s complying with SFF-8431, SFF-8432,?and 10-Gigabit Ethernet IEEE802.3ae .This module is designed for single mode fiber and operates at a nominal wavelength of CWDM wavelength. There are 18?center wavelengths available from 1270nm to 1610nm, with each step 20nm. ?Digital diagnostics are available via 2-wire serial interface as specified in the SFF-8472. The transceiver is RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free per Directive 2002/95/EC.
● Single 3.3V Power supply and TTL Logic Interface
● Operating data rate at 10.3 Gb/s
● Hot Pluggable SFP+ MSA package
● Duplex LC Connector Interface
● Compliant with SFF-8431 and SFF-8432
● Compliant with 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR
● Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
● Class 1 Laser International Safety Standard IEC-60825 compliant
● Operating Case Temperature：Standard: 0℃ ~+70℃?
Product Safety and Quality
● FCC TUV UL and Eye safety certification
● 10GBASE-LR/LW 10G Ethernet